May 31, 2012

Blogger blues

Argh
 
I noticed over the last couple of weeks my right SIDEBAR started to show up at the very bottom of the page instead of the right.  So last night I decided to change the template and see if that helped, I even widened the width, but obviously I'm still having the same issue.  Last night on my laptop when I looked at my ABOUT ME and BABY JONES pages, the right sidebar showed up, but whenever I'm on my HOME page it's still at the bottom.  I got so fed up with it, I had to stop because I was getting angry.
 
Anyone have tips for this?
 

1 comment:

  1. That is strange! I am not sure why that is happening - bloggers formatting gets a little strange sometimes and I find that if I mess with it long enough that it will eventually fix itself...??

    ReplyDelete