May 11, 2012

19 Weeks!

 
Pregnancy Highlights

 
How Far Along: 19 Weeks

Size of baby:  6" long and 1/2lb, or an heirloom tomato (from crown to rump.) 
I wonder if they measure this by the baby being curled up in a ball, because if you hold a ruler up to a tomato, it's not 6" long, lol.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of my last appointment I had lost 4lbs, but we'll see next Thursday if I've gained it back.
Maternity Clothes: Still just the one pair of capri's, but I got three new shirts at Disney
that should have room enough for my belly as it grows!
Gender: We find out Thursday!
Movement: Still always on the right side.  It's not hard kicking sensations, still just like rippling under the skin.
Sleep: I still toss and turn, but I don't wake up zombified so I guess that's ok for now.
Stretch Marks: None because of the pregnancy.
Labor Signs: No

Wedding rings on/off: On

Belly Button in/out: In

What I miss: Nothing
Cravings: None

Symptoms: Still some round ligament pain if I move to quick. 
And somehow I developed an annoying cough on our way back from Disney. 
I'm sure the baby is sick of hearing that and feeling it too.
Best Moment this week: Thinking ahead - to next week when we'll be able to see the baby again (this time looking like an actual baby!)  My last ultrasound was at 8.5 weeks.  I bet a lot has changed since then :)
Also thinking about when we'll get to take PJ to Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment