Nov 17, 2011

I'm a Twi-hard

Incase you haven't figured it out...
 
Michael, Kristin, Hardy and I are spending the evening at Great Escapes @ Hamilton Mill.  Like last year with Eclipse, they're offering a marathon prior to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn Part I.  The marathon starts at 4:30, but we don't plan on getting there until sometime after 6:30 or 7:00.  I know we're insane, crazy...say whatever you like, but in times like these, following a book/movie series doesn't hurt.  If I can escape for a few hours (or in today's case SEVERAL hours) and forget about our bills, the economy and how faulty our government is - why not?
 
I am looking forward to this film, but I'm also sad to see it so close to its end.  Now I understand what all the Harry Potter fans felt when the last books/movies were released.
 
As the good sport I try to be, I plan on working a full day tomorrow, so I guess I'll get 3hrs of sleep or so and be right back up for work!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment