Nov 21, 2011

24 Days of Thanks (Day 20)

I am thankful for my brothers
 
Happy 31st Birthday Michael 11/20!!
 
 
I have two brothers, Michael who is 31 and Trevor who is 15.  We've all fought and gotten on each other's nerves, but we love each other just the same.  Michael and I fought like cats and dogs when we were younger, almost felt like we were out to kill one another sometimes.  He burnt a hole in my blanky one time and I've chunked the TV remote at him...it was always war.  Trevor was my pal, I can vividly remember watching Toy Story religiously with him and of course, who can forget Thomas the Train?  Now he's a teenager and although he can be sweet, he's a brat.  Michael and I have been closer these last 5yrs than we ever were and I am so happy for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment