Nov 14, 2011

24 Days of Thanks (Day 14)

I am thankful for my iPhone
 
 
Here's another cheesy one.  I have an iPhone 3GS and I'm so pleased with it.  I've always had the crappy cell phones, you know the ones that range between FREE - $19.99 when you sign up for a new contract?  Yep that was me.  In February 2011 I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and I took advantage of the $49.99 offer via AT&T with a new 2yr contract.  I have had NO complaints of this phone, except the Facebook app, but I know that has nothing to do with the phone. 
 
I continue to learn new things about it, I'm amazed at how little I knew about it.  It has become quite the handy tool whether out shopping, needing directions to somewhere, finding a phone number or address.  It's my own personal assistant.  Another note to add, if it weren't for having an iPhone, my friend Erin wouldn't have given me her otterbox case which in turn I would not have gotten signed last week, lol.
 
I <3 you iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment