Apr 30, 2011

America's Next Top Cat

Dear this thing my maid calls BLOG World,

I am Tinker Bell, I am a beautiful BEAUTIFUL calico coated Puuuurrrrfect feline.  I am currently waiting for my big break into the entertainment world.  While my maid...mommy is away from the computer, I thought I would post some of my artistic talents for you all to enjoy.

Here is my first portfolio photo, this is what I like to call, serious...

The following is a video of my servant, I mean my mother trying to attack me with "The Claw"....she thinks I like to play this game, but she's so wrong.  As you'll see in the end I win the fight.  I wanted to show off my drama/action/adventure acting.



Tinker Bell - Played by me...Tinker Bell

The Claw - Servant # 1 (also known as Amanda or mommy)
Location - Living room of my palace


I thank you all in advance for your undevoted attention and support. 


***No, I was not harmed in the making of this video***



No comments:

Post a Comment