Apr 13, 2011

WILW




***After nearly 3yrs in our house, I finally cleaned out the hall closet

***I found my digital camera at the bottom of nonsense in the closet I cleaned

***I also discovered that we own 7 different versions of Scene It? board games (I'm a pro!)

***Even though the economy sucks and times have been and are still tough, I am able to smile, every day

***I've been feeling really good lately

***I had a great birthday and I'm ok with being 26

***I came across a slew of old photos. 
For those of you who haven't seen them on my facebook page...here's a few:

Me as a babe at Lake Hartwell



My 5th grade "prop" photo.  I was so proud of my little brother and just had to show him off :)

Hardy & I at Six Flags in 2004



But most importantly...
My #1 What I'm Loving Wednesday:

Catching a photo of the mysterious "monster under the couch"



Ahhhh, the paws are trying to attack me!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh wait...it's just sweet little Flower :)

"Rawr"

1 comment:

  1. yay for a WILW post!! what a cute little baby you were. :) i'm diggin your positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete