Apr 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday's

I am thankful for the following:


My husband - I don't know what I would do if I had never met you, but boy I am glad I did!

My friends -  you know who you are and I love you all dearly :)

My family - for always loving me no matter what.

My house - even though you cost a lot, I am glad your walls are sturdy and your roof is over my head.

My job - even though I complain occasionally, I really do love it.  I love the environment.

My car - you have put up with a year of my driving and you're still just as reliable as the day I got you - I promise I will give you a bath soon.

My phone - you are just so cute and easy to use...thank you iPhone 3GS.

My cats - both of you know how to make mommy smile, especially when I could really use a laugh.

My ears - thank you for not going out on me after all the music I have listened to really loud...I don't think
I could live without music.


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment