Apr 19, 2011

I'm gonna have to face it...

To the tune of Robert Palmer's Addicted To Love

♫ I'm going to have to face it, I'm addicted to blog's ♫


Attn: Tabitha - as I'm typing this, I'm thinking of you too :)




I think I can officially admit that I am addicted.  110%.

Every day, more than once...I check blogs.  I finally linked to all the one's I like to read on a daily basis so all I have to do is go to my blog and then start clicking from there.  It sounds so creepy to admit, but I don't mean for it to.  It keeps me from watching TV, isn't that good for something? 

It is a vicious cycle though, once you read one, you somehow manage to hop from one blog to another, to another, to another and eventually you're not only reading blogs by people you don't know - you're reading blogs by people in other countries!! 

I just want to say THANK YOU to all my fellow blogger's for blogging openly.  You somehow keep me sane, entertained and always waiting for more.  I have also turned several non-blogging friends into blog addicts...I know, I'm so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment