Apr 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Tinker Bell



Wow....7 years ago today you were born to an outside cat.  I don't know how your life was then, but I know how it's been since you've been mine.

You adopted me in May 2004 from a co-worker of mine and from the moment I saw you, I knew you were perfect.  I knew you would be spoiled.

Over the years, you have tested your boundaries in trying to escape the houses you've lived in and sometimes you were successful.  You always knew how to make my heart skip a beat thinking you had gone missing.  You have grown into a hilarious young kitty who runs our household.  You want loving on "your time only"...just like a woman.  You tempt people with your belly only to attack when they least expect it. 

You love...

To break into the food bowl and sneak a snack
To nap
To chew on my houseplants
To lay at the backdoor in the sunlight
To watch birds
To chase a lazer light
To nap some more
To wrestle with Flower
To nap some more
To lay at my feet at night
To carry things up and down stairs in the middle of the night meowing like you caught a critter
Getting in our faces when we're trying to watch TV
To meet new people
To hide in boxes
To hide in the bathroom cabinets
To drink water from the bathtub

But most of all, you love me as much as I love you.

Happy 7th Birthday my dear sweet Tinker Bell




No comments:

Post a Comment