Apr 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Here's the rules:

1. Link back to and thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read
4. Contact them and let them know you've given them the award!


A super big THANK YOU to Rachael @ The Best Things in Life Aren't Things for passing the Stylish Blogger Award to me. Not only did Rachael and I attend the same Elementary, Middle and High School – we both LOVE Disney!! I stumbled upon her blog a little over two years ago and have been an avid follower since! She has a beautiful family and I always enjoy reading her posts.

7 Things About Me



*I like The Twilight Saga series. It’s the love story that captured me, not the vampires or werewolves. While I have seen all the movies, the books will always be my favorite.


**I worked at Victoria’s Secret in the Mall of Georgia for 1 month in 2003. I hated it, the employee’s were very snobby, the wardrobe was uncomfortable and hot – we always had to wear a black jacket with pants/skirt and closed toe shoes. The most awkward part of the job was sizing women for bra’s…some women were just a little TOO comfortable with strangers.



***Even though I own cats, I haven't always loved them. In fact, the first few pets we had were always dogs (except for those two kittens that ran away when we lived in Grayson). I always thought cats were anti-social and mean. That statement is still mostly true, but you never really know what a cat can give back until you own one (excuse me...until one owns you). I got Tinker Bell in 2004 from a co-worker and instantly fell in love with her attitude and personality. A few months later, I got Kitty Kitty from another co-worker but kept her outside. A year later, Kitty Kitty surprised us with three cute little boys - I did the proper thing and got her fixed as soon as the kittens were old enough to be weened. Tinker Bell rubbed off on my mom enough that she ended up adopting one of Kitty Kitty's kittens :) . You can't just have one though....currently my mom has Kitty Kitty and two of her sons, Rambo and Lexy. Hardy and I have Tinker Bell and Kitty Kitty's other son, Flower.


****I have double-jointed thumbs.




*****I love Disney World. I can’t explain why, I just do. If I could live inside the park or at one of the resort hotels, I would. I tear up every time I visit Magic Kingdom specifically. Hardy and I once rode The Haunted Mansion 4x's in a row and Spaceship Earth 3x's in a row (we just asked the ride attendants if we could keep riding and they let us!) . I wish they sold lifetime passes; I would have taken out a loan for it a loooong time ago J. Before I die, I would love to visit all the Disney locations (Disneyland, Tokyo Disney, Disneyland Paris and Hong Kong Disneyland). Hardy and I are hoping to go on our first Disney cruise later this year on their brand new ship, the Disney Dream.


******I don’t like actual strawberries but I like the strawberry flavor?? I know, I'm weird


*******For the last three years I have volunteered at a haunted house in Dahlonega, GA. Putting on the costumes, make-up and playing a character is a lot of fun, it’s exhilarating (and tiring) to scare people.
 
 
I'm passing the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD to:
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yay, my first blog award! Thank you! PS....I read that you live in Flowery Branch and I remember that name because we played y'all in high school football playoffs! :) We are the Cairo Syrupmakers! LOL

    ReplyDelete