Apr 12, 2011

LOL

I like to laugh. 
 
In fact, sometimes....
 
I laugh so hard I snort...(yes just like a pig)
I laugh so hard I cry
I laugh so hard it makes my tummy sore
I laugh so hard I can't breath
I laugh so hard I almost pee
 
I hear it burns calories, so I could live the rest of my life laughing
 
Anyway...occasionally, I come across something that seems to give me laugh after laugh and I like to share laughs.  Although, I can't take full credit for this...my good buddy and BFFLADYFI Tabitha texted it to me this morning....I've had non-stop fun browsing all these entries. 
 
Anyone specifically with an iPhone would know exactly how these people feel.  I'm always corrected when it's not needed and the phone doesn't correct when it should.
 
www.damnyouautocorrect.com

Also, this is a work-related funny.  As with most companies/customer's...the customer has an account number.  Well, we accept payments on our website and you have to have your account number in order to sign in and make a payment.  This morning, I was posting the payments from our website into our computer system and someone had used their account number as the amount to pay....so what should have been a simple $34.00 payment was actually submitted for $200k.  Ha ha ha ha ha.  I'm most certain it will come back returned but I would like to thank this customer for giving me a laugh today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment