Jul 11, 2012

Good food, Good times

Last night I enjoyed a fun dinner with some high school classmates (who were really sweet, and I mean that).
 
I was actually nervous about the dinner....I realized after seeing the invites, I never hung out with most of the other attendee's during our HS years.  I kept telling myself I wouldn't have been invited if my company wasn't wanted by someone - ha ha.  I worried I wouldn't have much to talk about.
 
But I stand corrected, I worried for nothing. 
 
Everyone was very welcoming and I never once felt awkward.  I enjoyed hearing about everyone's lives and what they've accomplished since high school.  Of course I enjoyed the baby/kid stories too, never hurts to hear different perspectives on raising your little ones.  It felt good to get away from the normal every day routine!
 
I hope we can do it again sometime - if I'm not invited I'll take it as a sign, lol...just kidding.  So thank you every one who came, even if I didn't get to speak to you one-on-one I had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Rach and I both talked a lot about how we were so glad you were there! I wish I could have talked to you more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete