Jul 20, 2012

29 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
 
 
 
 
How far along?  29 Weeks
 
Size of the baby? 2.5 lbs, 15" long and in food code - a butternut squash
 
 
Maternity clothesYep yep yep
 
Stretch marksThere are a few new ones right around my belly button
 
Weight gained: 2lbs
 
Sleep: If I were going to legitimately complain....this is where I would. 
I would love to sleep on my back or flat on my belly just to break up the monotony of side to side only sleep. 
It's really cramping my style lol
 
Best moment this/last week: My family visited with us a on Sunday,
we discussed the nursery and I can't wait to get that started and set up.
****I PASSED MY GLUCOSE TEST****
 
Movement: All the time! I wonder if I've felt hiccups, not exactly sure.
Last night I put my cell phone on my belly and Hardy and I watched it bounce all around.
 
Food cravings: Nothing to mention
 
Gender/Names: GIRL! Persephone Layne Jones!
 
Labor Signs: None
 
Belly Button in or out? Still in
 
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
 
What I missJust sleeping arrangements
 
What I am looking forward to
 
KISS & Mötley Crüe is next Tuesday. 
I know I'm crazy for wanting to sit outside voluntarily in the heat surrounded by a bunch of drunk people, lol. 
I enjoy concerts though, always have and even if I can't jump up and down, I still plan on having a great time! 
 
We're also going to Vogel State Park next weekend with Hardy's family and that should be fun.
 
As anxious as I am about delivery and bringing her home, I am getting pretty excited about meeting this little girl soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment