Jul 6, 2012

27 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
 
 
Starting to look a little cramped in there....
 
 
How far along? 27 Weeks
 
 
 
Size of the baby? 2 lb, 14.5" Cauliflower
 
Maternity clothes? Every day
 
Stretch marks? No
 
Weight gained: 2lbs
 
Sleep: Sleeping is still good, but I am tired of only sleeping on my sides, my arms keep falling asleep.
 
Best moment this/last week: Normally her movements are quick, but on Monday night I was using my belly for a prop while playing solitaire on my phone and she must have rolled over real slow because my hands and phone went up and back down real slow - it was wild!  Oh and my feet are officially gone, unless I lean over really far.
 
Movement: Lots and I love it :)
 
Food cravings: Nah not really
 
Gender/Names: GIRL! Persephone Layne Jones!
 
Labor Signs: None
 
Belly Button in or out? In
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
What I miss: For now, just sleeping on my stomach or flat on my back.
 
What I am looking forward to:  
 
- My next appointment is Thursday, I'll do my 1hr glucose test, wish me luck!! 
 
- The mini-reunion dinner next Tuesday...I'm looking forward to getting LOTS of baby (and breastfeeding) advice
and I'm hoping to get a few Disney Q&A's in with Rachael ;) 
 
- ♫ KISS & Mötley Crüe concert July 24th ♫
 
- Taking some maternity photos sometime between now and the time she pops out! 
 
- Last but certainly not least, my Mom and BFFLADYFI, Tabitha are planning my shower and I know it will be perfect!
 
 
 
 
***With Hardy's job he's in/out of local businesses all day, some of which he has to frequent on a daily or weekly basis and he's come to know the employees pretty well.  The ladies at Magistrate Court were kind enough to keep a "name list" for us, you know just incase.  These names are ACTUAL people by the way, so for anyone who thinks Persephone is ugly or too far out there - just read these....
 
Girl
Lazondra
Sequoyah
Yamiretzy
Shawndala
Magdalena
Lytifia
Neffeteria
Cequilla
 
Boy
Latorious
Effort
Satish
Kunamukkala
Lucious
Okeechukwu
Enuka
 
?
Youmee
Vidiridiana
Yadira
Kalada
Ever
Quanchestus
Didos
Leordus

No comments:

Post a Comment