Starting to look a little cramped in there....
How far along? 27 Weeks
Size of the baby? 2 lb, 14.5" Cauliflower
Maternity clothes? Every day
Stretch marks? No
Weight gained: 2lbs
Sleep: Sleeping is still good, but I am tired of only sleeping on my sides, my arms keep falling asleep.
Best moment this/last week: Normally her movements are quick, but on Monday night I was using my belly for a prop while playing solitaire on my phone and she must have rolled over real slow because my hands and phone went up and back down real slow - it was wild! Oh and my feet are officially gone, unless I lean over really far.
Movement: Lots and I love it :)
Food cravings: Nah not really
Gender/Names: GIRL! Persephone Layne Jones!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: For now, just sleeping on my stomach or flat on my back.
What I am looking forward to:
- My next appointment is Thursday, I'll do my 1hr glucose test, wish me luck!!
- The mini-reunion dinner next Tuesday...I'm looking forward to getting LOTS of baby (and breastfeeding) advice
and I'm hoping to get a few Disney Q&A's in with Rachael ;)
- ♫ KISS & Mötley Crüe concert July 24th ♫
- Taking some maternity photos sometime between now and the time she pops out!
- Last but certainly not least, my Mom and BFFLADYFI, Tabitha are planning my shower and I know it will be perfect!
***With Hardy's job he's in/out of local businesses all day, some of which he has to frequent on a daily or weekly basis and he's come to know the employees pretty well. The ladies at Magistrate Court were kind enough to keep a "name list" for us, you know just incase. These names are ACTUAL people by the way, so for anyone who thinks Persephone is ugly or too far out there - just read these....