Mar 30, 2012

13 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
 
 
How far along?
13 Weeks - Hello 2nd Trimester!
 
Size of the baby?
3" from crown to rump, aka a medium shrimp
 
Maternity clothes?
No, although they would probably be more comfortable.
 
Gender?
I've got 5 votes for girl
Hardy's Dad and a couple of my co-workers are saying boy.
 
Sleep?
We're still not BFF's ::cries::
 
Symptoms?
I'm feeling pretty good.
I get the occasional pulling/pinching
sensation in my lower abdomen
 
Milestones?
We made it to the 2nd Trimester...
I can remember when I first found out, it felt like a lifetime
for two weeks to pass and now I'm already 3mos...unbelievable!
PJ is forming his/her unique fingertips right now as well as vocal chords.
 
 
***Wishing you all a great weekend, the forecast is showing it to be beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. You will be amazed at how fast time goes by when you are waiting for a baby!! Seems like it is taking forever, then all of a sudden you have a baby in your arms!
    You know my vote is a girl too!

    ReplyDelete