Mar 23, 2012

12 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
 
 
How far along?
12 Weeks
 
Size of the baby?
Weighing in at a whopping 1/2ozthe size of a key lime
 
Maternity clothes?
No, although they would probably be more comfortable
than trying to fit my bloated-ness into regular pants.
 
Gender?
I've got 4 votes so far and it looks like all of you are thinking the same thing....
 
Sleep?
Ahh who needs it any way
 
Symptoms?
I think my boobs grew overnight. 
I haven't grown a complete size, but my normal cup runneth over.
 
Updates?
I went for my monthly check up on Wednesday.
PJ's heartbeat was still in the 160's!
I've actually lost 3lbs since my initial visit, but Dr said that was normal
 
Milestones?
I am happy to have officially made it to 12 weeks...
I know this is when people normally announce pregnancy,
but I could not have kept it a secret this long!

No comments:

Post a Comment