Mar 7, 2012

57 days!

I'm about to BURST.  I think I'm actually anticipating our Disney trip more than I am our 20 week appointment (pretty sad huh?).  We LOVE LOVE LOVE Walt Disney World (seeing Rachael's pictures is making me itch even more - I wish she would shove me in her car!)
 
I get excited when I see the signs for "Discounted Disney Tickets" at those Florida Visitor stands along the expressway...even though I never stop, it's a sign that we're getting closer.  Then seeing the signs for it on I-4 ahhhhh.  Of course the BEST BEST part of pulling in...is this:
 
 
It gives me goose bumps every time.  I can truly say there's no other feeling like the one I get when we pull into Walt Disney World.  Let me just say, Toys R Us is not the ONLY place where a kid can be a kid, in fact I'd like to believe THIS place is better :)
 
In the words of Spongebob Squarepants (yes I know he is not a Disney character)
 
I'm ready
I'm ready
I'm ready
I'm ready
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment