Feb 27, 2012

::SIGH::

I hate complaining, I actually do.  Some people love drama, but I don't....I watch reality TV for drama.
 
 
But I must say (for the 100th time), I'm REALLY over having these migraines, like seriously.  I know I've complained about them numerous times even before I was pregnant and I apologize for being monotonous, but I have to vent!!
 
I have had one once a week for the last 3 weeks and that's too often for my sanity.  The worst part of it all is that Tylenol is the only "recommended" method and well, that never worked before hand...it's not really working now either.  Blame it on increased hormones and extra blood flow...my head feels like it's ready to explode into a million little pieces.  There's been no relief, I try the Fioricet they prescribed me, no go...I've tried hot/cold compresses....no go.  Of course more than anything I try to sleep, but when the throbbing hurts as bad as it has been, I can't even manage a full hour of uninterrupted sleep.  I secretly hoped pregnancy would "cure" my migraines because there wouldn't be the monthly drop in hormone levels just before AF arrives, but I was kidding myself.  I have never been in so much pain in my life than I have with these last few migraines....even having a dry socket after getting my wisdom teeth cut out seems like a piece of cake compared to this!!!
 
I'm happy to be pregnant, but I am NOT happy about these intense migraines.  So pray for my head, would you please?
 
 
 
 
 
Dear unborn PJ,
 
I will give you whatever toy you want and let you do whatever you want if you just help me through these next 7 months.  PLEEEEAASSSEEE!!!
 
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment