Feb 28, 2012

One Year Ago

One year ago today, my sweet Grandmother, Betty Fulbright passed away.

I wanted to type it feels like just yesterday that she was healthy and happy, but honestly it feels like she's been gone so so long. How does that happen?? I find it harder and harder to think of memories with you and I get angry. Angry because it makes me feel like I didn't pay attention enough to the time we shared, or that I didn't visit you enough. Obviously I can't rewind time and fix it, so I know I should move forward. I was so blessed to have you in my life for 25 years. You were the sweetest and kindest soul I ever knew.

I wish you were here so I could tell you in person that you would be great grandmother again, but you probably knew I was before I announced it to the world. I bet you never thought that day would come, ha ha. I believe one day we will all be together again, but I'll miss you until then.

I love you and miss you more each day.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I'm sorry for your loss and I know how hard it is. I'm sure she is looking down smiling about her cute great-grandbaby that will be here soon.

    ReplyDelete