Jun 4, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had what seemed like a non-stop weekend. 
 
Saturday I woke up to this sweet face:
 
And later found her on a "throne"
She does make use of all the space....
 
Later that afternoon we had a meeting about the haunted house theme for 2012 and went over duties.  Obviously with PJ due the beginning of October, Hardy and I won't physically be involved while it's in operation.  I do still plan on running the Facebook page and website though as those are easy updates (I know some of you are probably thinking I'm mistaken and won't remember anything).  I'm going into it with good intentions!  Since we actually HAVE a location already, the plans for the haunt are pretty elaborate.  I'm hoping we get enough volunteers to help pull the construction and painting together so it's presented the way it should be.  We ended up staying in Dahlonega chatting it up until about 9:30pm or so and by the time we got home, I was tired.
 
Sunday I woke up to another snuggle bug, Flower:
 
We got up and headed to the Mall of GA.  We had some Fandango cash to blow on a few movies we purchased a month ago.  We already used some of it to see Battleship (which we thought was good), so this weekend we used what was left to see Snow White & The The Huntsman (Charlize Theron, Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth).  The afternoon started off crappy because we had lunch from Great Wraps and it was AWFUL - then I saw the score they just got on 6/1/12 was an 89 - gross.  I will not be eating there again.  On a better note, SWATH was a really great movie!  I thought my ass was going to fall off by the end because I never could get comfortable (the seats at Great Escapes - Hamilton Mill are much more comfy).
 
 
 
After the movie we headed over to Babies R Us to finally start our registry.  We spent an hour and a half scanning things and when I turned in our scanner, we discovered an issue...the lady who "signed me in" scanned me as someone else so EVERY SINGLE ITEM we had just picked was on some other Amanda Jones' registry - waaah?!?!  There was no quick fix, so I just told them to print me a copy of her registry and I would do my best to circle what I knew was mine.  Although I was irritated, they were very apologetic so it was hard to be angry.  To my surprise most of it was easy to spot, it was obvious she was having a boy and because we picked so many Disney things...that helped us too.  Now I just have to check our registry to make sure I didn't accidentally pick anything of hers that I thought was ours.
 
I would like to end this post with words of wisdom.
 
A lady always crosses her legs.

1 comment:

  1. When you get your registry all sorted out, either post the link here, or e-mail it to me :)

    ReplyDelete