Jun 29, 2012

26 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
 
 
How far along? 26 Weeks, only 2 weeks left in the second trimester....wowsa
 
Size of the baby?  Just under 2lbs, roughly 14" long - aka an English Hothouse Cucumber (ha, it actually compared it to one of my favorite foods this time).  Hard to believe she's this long and crammed into my belly.
 
Maternity clothes? Nothing but!
 
Stretch marks? No new ones!
 
Weight gained: 2lbs
 
Sleep: Still good
 
Best moment this/last week: Finding that cute Winnie the Pooh framed pin set for only $3.50
 
Movement: It's amazing to watch my tummy bounce, I love being able to see her and feel her, makes it all REAL.  Friends/co-workers keep asking me to let them feel her move, but unless they're at home with me from 7:30-10:00pm or 7:00am most of her daytime movements are too subtle to feel from the outside.
 
Food cravings: None really, although I did wake up yesterday morning starving, it felt like my stomach had been empty for days.
 
Gender/Names: GIRL! Persephone Layne Jones!
 
Labor Signs: None
 
Belly Button in or out? In and I hope it stays that way.  I've always been weird about outtie belly buttons, just don't like em!
 
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I'm sure with these Hell like temperatures we're experiencing that won't last long.
 
What I miss: Nothing, I'm pretty happy.
 
What I am looking forward toSwimming this weekend, I'm confident the pool will feel like a personal sauna since it's been so hot lately.  Getting her nursery in order and of course KISS & Mötley Crüe July 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment