Jun 5, 2012

90's playlist

I have a lot of albums on my Windows Media at work, because sitting in silence all day (or listening to the telephones ringing) can be very monotonous.

Yesterday I decided to make a 90's playlist and surprisingly I had over 100 songs ha ha

Here were a few of the tunes:

Bye, Bye, Bye - *NSYNC
MMMBop - Hanson
Everything I do (I do it for you) - Bryan Adams
Criminal - Fiona Apple
Walking on the Sun - Smash Mouth
Cryin' - Aerosmith
Crazy - Aerosmith
Into Dust - Mazzy Star
Faith - Limp Bizkit
Angel - Sarah McLachlan
One of Us - Joan Osborne
Foolish Games - Jewel
Stop - Spice Girls

and a buuuunch more


Ahhhh I love the 90's :)

1 comment:

  1. I literally sang the song title of each one in my head the same way it sounds in the song... in the same voice as the artist. Music really does take over the brain haha

    ReplyDelete