Jun 8, 2012

23 Weeks!

 
Pregnancy Highlights
 
 
 
 
How far along? 23 Weeks
 
Size of the baby? An 11" 1 pound, large mango, the Similac website says an ear of corn...that's an interesting comparison!
 
Maternity clothes? Yea, I'm on the lookout for more shorts/capri's too because I feel silly wearing the same pants all the time...but who cares?!
 
Stretch marks? No new ones
 
Weight gained: 1lb total, I'll know if there's been more next week
 
Sleep: Good for the most part
 
Best moment this week: She's so active, getting to feel that is amazing.  Wednesday night I had Hardy put his hand on my belly and he got to feel three really good kicks.  I was happy to get to share that :)
 
Movement: Oh yea
 
Food cravings: I guess sweets have finally come into my radar.  I want ice cream...especially an oreo cookie blizzard.
 
Gender/Names: Persephone Layne Jones!
 
Labor Signs: None
 
Belly Button in or out? In
 
Wedding rings on or off? Rings are on
 
What I miss: I'm still pretty happy with every thing as it is.
 
What I am looking forward to: This weekend my mom, step dad and younger brother are visiting to bring us a crib my aunt gave us and hopefully the weather will cooperate so we can go swimming and hang out.  Also, may sound crazy, but I AM looking forward to the KISS & Mötley Crüe concert on July 24th.  It's the first time EVER we will be seeing Crüe from the lawn, but at least Hardy gets to see them none the less and I'll have more room to stretch out being 7mos along haha.  Also looking forward to getting the nursery ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment