Jan 2, 2012

Break is over...

I've been off work since Friday Dec 23rd and officially go back tomorrow. I did work a couple of days last week just to make up a few vacation hours I was missing, but it was nothing like a real 8hr day.

As usual I have found myself to be a little bored at times while at home with nothing to do, but this has been one of the best Christmas breaks ever.

Because Christmas and New Years fell on a Sunday, Hardy had both Monday's off and we were able to enjoy time by ourselves. Even though the bulk of our time shared is watching movies and shows from our DVR, it was wonderful. I even think I fell in love with him a little more....didn't know that was possible!! We've booked our Disney vacation and made dining reservations. I can't wait for May to get here!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment