Aug 8, 2011

When life gives you lemons...

.....you better learn how to make lemonade



This year has turned out to be a strange one for me, there have been a lot of happy moments, but also some sad ones.  Last week I posted about a dear friend from the haunted house family passing away and this week my brother learned he may have a form of lymphoma.  So far the oncologist seems optimistic about having found it so soon and after a few more tests and a chat with the pathologist they should have a plan of action.

I've come to realize you can't control every thing in life, no matter how hard you try.

So that's me.....I haven't had much to blog about these last several days, just can't think of anything.

2 comments:

  1. You, your brother and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete