Aug 16, 2011

Oh Tuesday

Did anyone else step outside yesterday to feel the breeze?  Ha, I was in shock!  Maybe fall is right around the corner, well technically it is.  The first day of fall is September 23rd.
 
The ladies in the office (including myself) have Friday off work this week because we're being treated to a day at the Georgia Aquarium (complete with a backstage tour and the new Dolphin show!!).  I'm so excited I could squeal.  It's the little things in life that really make you appreciate where you are and what you are given. 
 
I've been blessed to have a position with King GREEN for the last 7.5yrs and when they treat us like this, it makes me never want to leave!  Even though we get on each other's nerves, argue and disagree on things, the overall feel of the company is that we're a FAMILY.  We always have an awesome Christmas party, even when the economy has seen it's better days, the traditions stay.  We're also always closed the last week of the year for Christmas break, this is a HUGE plus because it gives us the opportunity to spend time with our families over the Holiday's.  Not sure why I felt the need to share all of that, but I did.
 
Happy Tuesday every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment