Jun 7, 2011

You are a winner!!

Wow...I've never "won" anything in my entire life.  Out of all the contests I've entered from childhood to now, I finally won.  This is just a small step to some, but for me, it's HUGE!!  Every week I receive an email from The Masquerade (a club/concert hall) in Atlanta, they list all of their upcoming shows and events to come.  At the end of every email there's always a link to enter to win tickets to a show of your choice.  You choose three of the upcoming shows of your liking.  They go through the entries, pick your name then they select one of the shows of the three you selected.   I've been doing it for about 4yrs with no luck, but I didn't let that get me down...I keep on entering.  Even if there aren't any bands I'm interested in seeing, I'll still enter the contest for bands Hardy likes.
 
I received an email today stating I had won two tickets to see Children of Bodom (one of Hardy's bands) for July 8th. Yahoo...ok I'm done cheering. Y'all go on about your day now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment