Jun 4, 2011

Baby Shower

I'm not sure what source every one is consuming their water from, but it definitely has a fertility booster in it. I have to use BOTH HANDS to count how many people I personally know who are expecting a baby. This is insane!! I think it's safe to say we have reached a new baby boom...don't you?


Today we celebrated Heath & Chelsea's shower for their little boy Hayden who is due in July (I think he's coming sooner, don't know why...I just do!). I joked with Hardy that I was planning on catching the bouquet at the shower - - don't worry, I know there isn't really a bouquet for baby shower's, I was just trying to use a clever way to say I want one!!

Before I get into photo's from the shower, I have to show off these ADORABLY cute photo's of Chelsea & Heath from a photo shoot with our mutual friend, Heather earlier in the week. If you like her work - - definitely check out her Facebook Page - Taylor'd Images


Is she not beautiful or what?!



Pre-shower - - - aren't the clothes hanging on the line the cutest idea?


The MOST delicious food I've had in a loooong time


Our niece Halie with Beckham



This was such a neat idea


Game time - - match the socks!


Guess the stinky diaper!


This was very entertaining :)


The cutie-pie mommy to be



Guess the correct string length


One of the BEST gifts of the day was this onsie stating "I still live with my parents".  It's suits them well since they live with Heath's mom :)


Me and the mommy to be


The cute couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment