Jun 27, 2011

Two rainbows and a baby


It's been a couple of years since I've seen an actual rainbow. Sunday we had some fierce thunderstorms, at one point we even had some pea sized hail. Around 8:45pm, I noticed there was an orange/pink tint shining in through the blinds, so I stepped outside and saw this gorgeous double rainbow behind our house. The photo's don't even do it justice, it was the brightest rainbow I've ever seen. Truly amazing.



Tinker Bell & Flower met Hayden for the first time this weekend. They were interested at first, but then quickly found better things to do since he wasn't making any noises.

All I could think about during their "snooping session" was the scene from Lady & The Tramp where the two siamese cats are getting into every thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment