Jun 10, 2011

What I'm still LOVIN' (even though it's not Wednesday)

There were a couple of things I forgot to mention on my WILW


I'm LOVIN' LOVIN' LOVIN' X a million squared Lady Gaga's new album BORN THIS WAY.  I bought the special edition off EBAY brand new for $12 (with free shipping) - that is a steal!!  It was cheaper than Amazon and iTune's!!  I know she's a crazy character on stage and in front of the camera, but her music is uplifting, to me anyway.  This album is absolutely fabulous.  I catch myself singing aloud in my car at traffic lights and have to stop and remember people might be staring - but who cares.  It just makes me want to dance, even though I have no idea how to...maybe I should just wing it and make it my own personal work-out??  She's channeled the sounds of the 80's, some industrial and rock...it's just all around AWESOME.

These are the tracks I love so far, I put ** next to my EXTRA favorites:

Born This Way**
Judas
Americano
Hair**
Schiesse
Bloody Mary**
Bad Kids
Heavy Metal Lover**
Electric Chapel**
The Edge of Glory

I'm LOVIN' that my mom gave me a watch (I've been wanting one for a while) and I've remembered to wear it every day since I got it =) 


I'm LOVIN' that I've remembered to put on mascara and eye liner every day for the past two weeks - - anyone who knows me and see's me frequently know that I don't usually wear make-up...but this small step makes my face look brighter, or so I've been told.

I'm LOVIN' the photo's from the Copponex family's recent trip to Disney World.  It makes me wish I was there. When I'm old enough to retire or rich enough that it doesn't matter, I'm moving to Celebration, FL (It was originally designed by the Walt Disney World company in 1994 and is directly connected to WDW via World Dr) and of course become a full-time employee at Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment