Nov 18, 2012

The bitch is back

This may be a TMI post, but I felt like posting it so I'm gonna...

All my life I've had pretty heavy periods. No matter what birth control I tried it never changed. I've gotten as used to it as you could (well prior to pregnancy).

When I got the Paragard last week I literally had just started my period. I felt embarrassed but the doctor said it was a good thing, I guess it made his job easier. The nurse warned me that this being my first period since delivery it would be heavy....so I thought to myself it wouldn't be worse than the postpartum bleeding, right?!?

Ha - joke...to my dismay the pre-pregnancy Amanda hadn't left the post-pregnancy Amanda many tampons and the ones she did leave were regular. Uhh no honey, these ain't cutting it. I rushed to the store for some better suited for the job and well..I'm flying through this box!!

The nurse was not kidding and this is probably the worst one I've had since I can remember. Yep I'm whining. That's why I titled this post "The bitch is back", because she is and with one hell of a vengeance. She even flicked her magic wand and brought on a migraine...great.

Even though every woman is different, I thought I would post an FYI for you moms to be....that first period back is a doozy!

I'll end this post on a happy note :) isn't she a cutie pie?











1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pictures of you and her!! You look so happy. The post title made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete