Dec 17, 2011

Oh Wal-Mart

Friday our office closed at 1pm to give the employees some time to rest and re-dress for the Christmas party. So after work I headed to Wal-Mart in Oakwood to try and grab a few gifts and find me some simple dress shoes...

Well $129 later.....yea I'm still trying to figure out what all I bought. I get home, wrap the gifts and take a nap. When Hardy got home and we were getting ready for the party I go to put on my new shoes and discover I have two RIGHT shoes. (Now I am pretty clumsy, but I always wear the shoes on the correct feet.) You can imagine my bp went through the roof...I was so angry. Angry at Wal-Mart because its Walmart, angry with myself because I should have double checked and angry because we were leaving any minute to go to the party and I was without shoes!

I decided to stop at the Wal-Mart in Buford on our way to the party to exchange them, but of course their customer service line was ridiculously long. After 10mins I decided to just buy a second pair and worry about returning the first pair later. To make the evening worse, those were the most uncomfortable shoes ever!! 5mins after wearing them I took them off! All that work for a horribly uncomfortable pair of shoes....sheesh. I plan on returning them both this weekend.

On a side note, if you or anyone you know is a Harry Potter fan, the Wal-Mart in Oakwood has the first 7 movies on DVD for only $3.96/piece....thats an amazing deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment