Dec 21, 2011

It's almost Christmas!

It seems like this week is going by SOOOO slow.  Even though we still have just a few gifts to get before Christmas, I wish it was here.  I love watching people open gifts!  We are leaving tomorrow to go visit my mom, Phillip and Trevor and then we'll head back home Saturday to celebrate the holidays with Hardy's family.  Thank God gas prices have dropped to a decent amount, it's pretty sad that we think $2.99 is a good price for a gallon of gas, isn't it?  I pulled out my Senior bragbook the other day and saw that at the time I made the book (February 2003) gas was only $1.89/gallon.  
 
May all of you have a safe and very Merry Christmas :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
There was a message hidden in this post, did any of you guess it?  If you cracked the secret message, I'm sure you're thinking "oh how silly" but I thought it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment