Jul 18, 2011

Monday's Top 10: Favorite Sweets!

I'm actually not that much of a sweet eater. If it's available and offered I might give it a try, but I don't keep sweet snacks, candy bars or chocolate in our pantry.

10. Krispy Kreme doughnut

*I don't care who you are or where you're from, but if you get a FRESH Krispy Kreme doughnut from an actual Kripsy Kreme store it will make your day brighter, I promise.


9. Cheesecake
*No particular kind....in fact, I found the cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory was no better than that from the Publix deli.


8. Hershey's Chocolate Pie
*My mom used to make something similar to this on special occasions so I haven't had it in YEARS, but to get a quick fix - go to Burger King and order it, tastes almost identical :)


7. Caramel Apple milkshake from Steak N Shake
*I tried this shake about 5yrs ago during the fall (it's a seasonal shake for Halloween) and OMG....delicious. You would never think caramel apple flavor would be good coming from a milkshake, but you are wrong!! It's especially delicious if you're like me and love those caramel apple pops available at Halloween too!


6. Crème Brule
*I've only had this one time in my life, homemade by some friends and it was delicious...omg just all around goodness.


5. Root Beer float from Sonic
*I don't drink root beer often, but if/when I do...I prefer a float from Sonic. The perfect amount of soda poured over a heap of vanilla ice-cream, mmm mmm good.

4. Snicker's bite size
*If I had to pick a favorite candy, this would be it. I can never eat a whole candy bar, so I prefer the bite sized candies.


3. Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie's
*There is something about these small cookies when they come straight from the oven, with a glass of milk that will make your stomach smile.


2. Brownie's
*Betty Crocker is the best. I don't like home-made brownies....they never match the fudgy-chewiness of Betty Crocker. I love the corner pieces, got that from my mom I think.


1. Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen
*What is so scary about this is that I used to eat a LARGE when I would visit my Nana & Papa over the summer. Now it's all I can do to finish a regular size, so the mini blizzards are my best friend. It's just enough to kill the craving, but not enough to make you miserable. I do always ask for extra Oreo's though.

So....what are YOUR favorite sweets??

1 comment: