Disney lovers rejoice! They just announced their “free dining ” offer for Fall 2015. If you’ve wanted to visit Walt Disney World, this is a great way to save money on food! Trust me when I say the dining plan comes out MUCH MUCH cheaper than purchasing your food when you get there. Sure, if you’re a planner and can pack a dozen snacks and meals to eat there, that’s probably cheaper. But it’s nice not to worry about packing a bag every morning (for our family anyway.) Plus there are so many options. You can either grab a snack (20oz beverage, popcorn, ice cream, chips, pastry...etc the list goes on) eat quick service (grab and go) or table service (like your normal restaurant with servers.)
Right now when you purchase a non-discounted Magic Your Way package (that includes hotel at select Disney resorts and tickets with park hopper or Water Park & more option) the dining is FREE.
You have until July 10, 2015 to book
Dates are as follows:
August 28 – October 2, 2015
October 25 – October 31, 2015
November 8 – November 19, 2015
December 15 – December 21, 2015
If you book a value resort you’ll automatically receive the quick-service dining plan. This includes 2 quick service meals per person, per day and 1 snack per person, per day. (Children under 3 aren’t included)
If you book a moderate, deluxe or deluxe villa resort you’ll automatically receive the dining plan. This includes 1 quick service, 1 table service and 1 snack per person, per day. (Children under 3 aren’t included)
***If you stay at a value resort, you can actually upgrade to the dining plan for an additional cost.
I believe the reason they offer this amazing deal is to boost the volume of visitors! You’ll notice the dates are during some of their slower times. The advertisement also says you must book 6 night/7 day stay – but you can actually book a minimum of 3 nights and maximum of 14 nights.
(Disney's Port Orleans Resort—Riverside is excluded from travel October 25 – December 21, 2015.)
- Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick Service Dining Plan with Value Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Tickets and Options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Advance reservation required.
- Children ages 3–9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
****You can start booking your dining reservations 180 days from the date of your trip. If you plan on going sooner than 180 days from now make sure you book your dining reservations as soon as you book your trip so you don't miss out!