Apr 2, 2015

EASTER EGG HUNT

Saturday we went to Hardy's parents church for an Easter Egg Hunt.  It was a little chilly (as you probably remember), but still turned out to be a nice day.

Persephone fell asleep in the car on the way there so we let her snooze until the very last minute.  I had to wake her up, I hate doing that...but it is what it is.  She didn't have ANYTHING to do with the Easter Bunny to start with.  After the egg hunt she did give him a high five, fist bump and a hug...but that was enough.

We got her basket at Wal-Mart for $6...
it's hard cardboard so I figure it'll last her a while.  
I personally don't like the wooden baskets with or without tinsel.


I just asked the bunny to stand behind her for a photo.
This was before she realized he was there.

She was on a serious mission for these eggs...
she didn't even stop to open them like last year.




Hardy and I tried taking a picture to show her he was "nice"...

Chowing down on a nasty choc covered marshmallow

Running from Pop Pop



She ended the day playing with her Nana's make up.  
And her cousin Halie made her a kitty cat!


This is her saying "weave my wone" 
aka leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment