Aug 17, 2012

33 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
 
How far along? 33 Weeks!
 
Size of the baby? A 4lbs, 19" long, pineapple
 
 
Maternity clothes? Yepper
 
Stretch marks? No new ones
 
Weight gained: 5lbs
 
Sleep: It's alright, could be worse I suppose
 
Best moment this/last week: We got the nursery together - it looks AMAZING thanks to my parents :)  and Hardy put together her crib/glider.  We also got new legs for our couch thanks to Phillip - - makes me think of the scene in Forrest Gump where Forrest comments on Lt. Dan having new legs, ha ha.  Anyway...I was switching from one side to the other yesterday and the damn frame broke...legs are still standing, but now the support that your butt actually sits on is out of place - talk about making you feel fat.
 
Movement: Yep!
 
Food cravings: None
 
Gender/Names: GIRL! Persephone Layne Jones!
 
Labor SignsI was going to put that I haven't had anymore Braxton Hicks since last week, but I ended up having one last night just before bed.
 
Belly Button in or out? Still in
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
What I miss: Shaving my legs is becoming a task, haha!
 
What I am looking forward to: Even though it freaked me out at first, I have another ultrasound next Friday - I'm excited about getting to see her again :)  wonder how much she's changed from the 20 week ultrasound??  Also my shower on Sept 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment