Aug 3, 2012

31 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 31 Weeks
Size of the baby? 3.3 lbs, 16" long, or 4 navel oranges. 
I hate how it goes back and forth from the actual length to the curled up length...


Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No new ones

Weight gained: 4 pounds

Sleep: A little better, but now it's interrupted by numerous bathroom breaks!
Best moment this/last week: Feeling her rock and roll. 
I've been sitting things on my tummy at work so others can
catch a glipse of her wiggling.

Movement: LOTS and LOTS
Food cravings: Nada

Gender/Names: GIRL! Persephone Layne Jones!

Labor Signs: Don't think so

Belly Button in or out? Innie

Wedding rings on or off? Wedding band on

What I miss: Tummy sleep

What I am looking forward to: Feeling her move more and more.  I'm having maternity photos taken this weekend...I know a little earlier than most, but I don't wanna be a whale and my mom needs a photo of me for my shower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment