What am I loving this Wednesday?
- I'm loving the smell of TIDE detergent. I know it's been around forever, but still...I just love the smell of it on our clothes and towels.
- I'm loving every one's happy blog posts lately. It seems it's the year of Disney and I'm jealous, but in a happy way of course. I LOVE Disney :)
- I'm loving that we got The Lion King boxset last week of which inside was a copy of the 3D/blu ray of the original movie and it looks UHH-MAZ-ING on our 3D tv!!
- I'm loving that Tim Allen returned to TV this week in a new sit-com. The premiere was funny and it looks promising.
- I'm loving that HOUSE is finally back even though I was completely asleep during Monday's episode because it was delayed an hour due to baseball - blah baseball!!
- I'm loving that the haunted house is almost over and we'll be able to have some money back. Driving to/from Dahlonega twice a week has really put a toll on our budget.
- I'm loving that we got a pretty sweet deal from Georgia Natural Gas for 6mos. We only have gas heat, so there's no need for us to have it on year-round. We got a guaranteed rate of 0.599/therm for 6mos and 1/2 off the connection fee - YAY!
- I'm still loving our crockpot and only wish I had been using it sooner...sheesh what was I thinking?
1lb ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup green pepper
1 pint taco sauce
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can refried beans
2 cups cheddar cheese
Brown beef in saucepan with onion and green pepper, drain. Combine all ingredients (except lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream) in crock pot and cook on high for 1 hour (or until cheese is melted).
Serve immediately with tortilla chips, lettuce, tomato and sour cream.