Oct 12, 2011

WILW

What am I loving this Wednesday?


- I'm loving the smell of TIDE detergent.  I know it's been around forever, but still...I just love the smell of it on our clothes and towels.

- I'm loving every one's happy blog posts lately.  It seems it's the year of Disney and I'm jealous, but in a happy way of course.  I LOVE Disney :)

- I'm loving that we got The Lion King boxset last week of which inside was a copy of the 3D/blu ray of the original movie and it looks UHH-MAZ-ING on our 3D tv!! 

- I'm loving that Tim Allen returned to TV this week in a new sit-com.  The premiere was funny and it looks promising.

- I'm loving that HOUSE is finally back even though I was completely asleep during Monday's episode because it was delayed an hour due to baseball - blah baseball!!

- I'm loving that the haunted house is almost over and we'll be able to have some money back.  Driving to/from Dahlonega twice a week has really put a toll on our budget.

- I'm loving that we got a pretty sweet deal from Georgia Natural Gas for 6mos.  We only have gas heat, so there's no need for us to have it on year-round.  We got a guaranteed rate of 0.599/therm for 6mos and 1/2 off the connection fee - YAY!

- I'm still loving our crockpot and only wish I had been using it sooner...sheesh what was I thinking?

Nachos:

1lb ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup green pepper
1 pint taco sauce
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can refried beans
2 cups cheddar cheese
lettuce
diced tomatoes
sour cream

Brown beef in saucepan with onion and green pepper, drain.  Combine all ingredients (except lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream) in crock pot and cook on high for 1 hour (or until cheese is melted). 

Serve immediately with tortilla chips, lettuce, tomato and sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment