Oct 14, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!

In my last post I included a recipe for Nachos that you cook via crock pot.  We actually had those very nachos on Tuesday and HOLY COW, they were delicious.  It's quick, easy and fairly inexpensive to make.  I suggest you all give it a try!!
 
I started re-reading Breaking Dawn this week to prepare myself for the film on Nov 18th.  I always forget how sweet of a love story it is.  It gets me every time I go back and read the books again.  :)
 
This weekend I'm projecting non.stop.madness.  It's Gold Rush in Dahlonega and for those of you who have been to or lived in the area - you know this event draws a massive amount of people.  We are generally busy by this time of the month because people associate haunted houses with October and now that we're officially mid-month the numbers increase.  As with every year, Rot N. Rusty's will be marching in the Gold Rush parade (which apparently doesn't start until 3pm, talk about a long day for our volunteers!) and we pass out coupons, thus our numbers on Saturday after the parade are always high.  This year we're having a funeral for our dearly departed, Lance "Fluffy" Oxyer, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the hearse and "walking dead".  If you pay close enough attention - you may just see a glimpse of me!  I'll be decked out in purple/black.  I haven't decided if I'm going to walk the parade or sit on the hearse....hmm decisions decisions.
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment