What am I loving?
- - I'm loving this fall weather, it seems like you can breathe easier in the fall.
- - I'm loving that our cats have taken to the wet food just fine. Currently we only feed them a small can of fancy feast when we get home from work. Our plan is to eventually eliminate 1 dry food meal a day and replace it with a full wet food meal.
- - I'm loving that in 2 months we'll be in the Bahamas soaking up the sun.
- - I'm loving that we had such a successful opening weekend at the haunted house. It's rewarding to see the all of our fans, new and established.
- - I'm loving that I've made 4 meals in my crockpot the last 3 weeks, it is SO easy.
- - I'm loving that it's October and Hardy and I have officially kicked off our horror-movie-thon. For the last 4 years, we pick a theme for every week of October with (a particular genre of scary movies) and we watch nothing but related movies.
10/3 - 10/8 "Creature Week" anything non-human and obviously fictional
10/9 - 10/15 "Zombie Week" we have MORE than enough zombie movies to tide us over for probably an entire month
10/16 - 10/22 "Slasher Week" Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street....etc
10/23 - 10/29 "Vampire/Werewolf Week" while I could technically watch any of the Twilight movies any time, this week is dedicated to the not-no-sparkly vampires. Bram Stoker's Dracula, Underworld, Van Helsing, The Howling...etc
What are you loving?