Oct 26, 2011

Q & A

I copied this from a fellow blogger The Phillips Family


Fill in the blanks....


If I were to get pregnant again...
**I haven't ever been pregnant, but I'm certainly not opposed.  Baby fever is determined to consume me until I am pregnant.

If I could have any job in the world...
**I honestly think I would enjoy a job as an actress

If I had a day to myself...
**I would sleep in for sure

If I could get married all over again...
**I think it would be interesting to renew our vows a loooooong time down the road, but I wouldn't re-do our wedding, I thought it was perfect.

If I could live anywhere in the US...
**Lake Buena Vista, FL - aka Disney World :)

If my girl would have been boy they would have been named...
**Umm...don't have a kid

If I could have any talent in the world...
**A great singing voice

If you met me in real life...
**You would realize I am fatter in person, lol.  I don't know what to say about myself...maybe you would see that I'm really one of a kind.

If I could go back to school and get a different degree...
**I would have to get a degree period first because I don't have one...but I think business and/or accounting

If money was no object...
**I would own stock in Disney, be a member of the Disney Vacation club, have my house paid for, cars paid for, no debt and would donate annually to the Human Society of the United States and the ASPCA.

If I could meet one celebrity, it would be...
**Johnny Depp, I probably wouldn't be able to speak, but to see him in person would be great

If I could shop at only one store the rest of my life...
**Amazon

If we were to get another pet it would be...
**A fish, I'm way too attached to our two cats right now, I just don't think I could purposely become attached to another mammal with a limited time on earth.

If I could go on a trip right now...
**Our first Disney Cruise is just weeks away!

If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...
**Hardy is a damn good cook, so a house cleaner would be the winner!!

If I had the option of plastic surgery...
**This is a very interesting question, I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment