Jul 29, 2010

Quarter life crises

Ahhh being a kid was so easy, I think the transition from a child to an adult becomes more difficult over time. Just the thought of all these worldy burdens for being an adult is overwhelming. There again, there are plenty of people who still live at home and do nothing with their lives - - so is it better to be responsible and struggle/work for what you have and want OR be a moocher for most of your life and never learn the value of being a responsible adult?


Is a quarter-life crisis possible??

-I want to be married to Hardy and live in our own house but then other half of me wishes I were 10yrs old again playing with Polly Pocket and My Littlest Pet Shop toys in my room as if nothing outside of my bubble existed.

-I want to have a child before I'm 35...hell before I'm 30 but then I think about when I brought home a robot baby in 11th grade and after the first night I ended up giving it to a neighbor because I didn't like having it.

-I wished I knew how to REALLY cook, like breakfast and every thing not just simple meals but I remember how easy it was to just pop a small round cake pan into my Easy Bake Oven and voila! a dessert is made!! (Yea they never tasted that great)

No comments:

Post a Comment