Jul 8, 2010

Dreams



All my life I've been a dreamer...whether it be happy dreams or even scary nightmares, I always seem to have one or the oher every night. In fact, when I was in elementary school it seemed I would have this retarded dream about Dinosaurs attacking my neighborhood every new year of school and the class would have to hide out in my garage. I know, I know...Im weird.


Anyway, sometimes there are certain dreams/nightmares that have me waking up in a panic, dripping with sweat, my heart pounding and I'm anxious (especially the ones where you feel like you're falling and swear that when you wake up you HAD to be levitating).

LAST NIGHT was one that disturbed me, and I've had similar dreams plenty of times - they always have me feeling the same way when I finally wake up. I dreamt I had a baby....not just had one in my arms but of actually HAVING the baby. I felt the pain, the tenderness after the fact it was so strange....I was even breastfeeding!! I'm not opposed to having a child (or children), I want to have at least one before I'm too old to be a 'cool mom', but when you're not planning on it or trying to have one and you have one of these vivid dreams it only makes you wonder "Am I?". So needless to say I woke up in a panic wondering why in the world I'd had a dream like this...could I be? Am I? What if?

Hardy's not mentally ready at this point to have any and I would NEVER 'try' without his knowledge, I want it to happen when we're both expecting it.

I HAD A WEIRD DREAM THAT MADE ME FEEL WEIRD, THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment