Jun 21, 2010

Still remembering...only now it's my childhood

Things
Plastic lunchboxes - I thought I was so cool when I brought my lunch from school
Jellies - you know those plastic shoes that came in multiple colors but always made your feet stink?
Huffy bike - yea...mine was purple
Scrunchies - ohh yea, the softest way to put your hair in a ponytail
Windsuits - I always wanted the BRIGHT obnoxious ones
Perms - yep...I got one once because I thought my mom was so pretty...well it never worked well on shorter hair
Lego's - oh yea, I had my own set of PINK/PURPLE lego's
Puppy Surprise - yea the stuffed animal who SURPRISED you with a certain number of puppies
Littlest Pet Shoppe - the ORIGINAL little ones
Polly Pocket - yet again..the original little ones

Shows
All That - the original
Are You Afraid of the Dark
Smurfs
Eureka's Castle
David the Gnome
The Koala Bear Show
Clarissa Explains It All
Pete & Pete
Rugrats

Music
Ace of Base
HANSON
Spice Girls
Tiffany

Movies
Titanic
Romeo+Juliet
SCREAM 1, 2 and 3
The Neverending Story
The Dark Crystal
Beetlejuice
GREASE
Interview With The Vampire
Halloween
(Ok so I guess any horror movie, thank you Mom & Dad for subjecting us to those at such a young age so we would grow to NOT be afraid and LOVE the adrenaline of being spooked)

**This could go on forever...but I'll stop here for now

1 comment: