Jun 7, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, Eclipse + Alice in Wonderland

I pre-ordered The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner from Amazon because it was cheaper and I had a $5 off coupon...but of course the con of ordering and NOT paying extra for express shipping is that I have to wait for it.  I've already had several friends finish the book over the weekend ::cries::.  It will be here soon enough I hope.  I saw Stephenie Meyer is suggesting her fans read this novella before seeing Eclipse so we can have thoughts/images in our heads of the perspective of a new born vampire. 

I'm almost finished re-reading Breaking Dawn now though, 470 pages in or so.



Eclipse Movie and Breaking Dawn


On my lunch break today, I drove ALL THE WAY to Hamilton Mill's theater to buy my movie tickets for June 29th.  I am doing the triple feature (Twilight/New Moon combo) which starts at 7:15pm and then we get to stay in the same theater for Eclipse at midnight.  It was only $18.50 for all three, I couldn't believe what a great price that was (or as some people would say....a great way to waste money).  I agree, movies are ridiculously priced these days, hell I could have bought a blu ray with $18.50 or if I'd been a wise shopper and gone to Movie Stop I would have gotten a couple of movies for that price - - but you know what, the world is so crazy these days if reading a book series or seeing a movie keeps me happy and sane, who cares?!?

Alice in Wonderland...

If you are Disney Movie Rewards member AND you plan on buying the Blu ray/DVD combo you can save $10.  Click here http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/alice-coupon?cmp=dmov_dmr_url_alice-coupon_print and log into your DMR account to print the coupon.  I redeemed mine today @ lunch at Wal-Mart.

This is what the Blu ray/DVD combo pack cover looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment