Apr 9, 2014

Twenty nine - XXIX

Yesterday was my birthday.  Good ole' 29.

This was me...fresh out of the oven.

April 8, 1985
2:56pm

Isn't it kind of strange that most babies look pretty much the same at first sight.
To me they do anyway.


I'm not afraid of that number.

I'm not afraid of aging, especially since you can't stop it.

I actually do think I get wiser with age, so how can that be a bad thing?

I started getting gray hairs when I was pregnant...so I can't even list that as a problem.

I've always loved naps, so getting older gives me a valid excuse to warrant a nap.

This year Hardy got me a new shower head.  This is one of the first times he hasn't gotten me a cd, movie or concert ticket.  I was impressed.  Not that I don't enjoy those other gifts, but he definitely thought outside the box.  What was even more impressing is that he remembered to buy seal tape so it wouldn't leak.  Way to go!  I love the new shower head.

I also decided to use $20 of my birthday money on scratch off tickets because I've never spent that much on them before.  Today at lunch I purchased 5 $2 tickets and 10 $1 tickets.  Guess what I won?!?!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
$2.00 and 2 tickets - - - FML    Never.Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment