Sep 4, 2012

Nursery additions

This weekend my parents came back for my baby shower and my stepdad was sweet enough to hang the tree decal on the nursery wall that was empty. It looks so good.

My plan is to hang small frames with character photos and Disney quotes. Only a few...so she'll have her own family tree so to speak.

The red rocking chair was actually my Dad's when he was little. He and my stepmom re-painted it to fit Persephone's room.

My Nana also made a quilt for her crib. Hardy's Granny also made a quilt so this child will surely have enough blankets!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! Can you believe she is going to be here so soon?! You are getting to the point where she could come at any time. Sooooooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg sooooo jealous of the personal family touches!!! I lovvve the quilt and the rocking chair! I am a hugggge quilt fan...I wish someone would mke me one ;)

    ReplyDelete