Sep 7, 2012

36 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights
 
 
How far along? 36 Weeks! I've made it 9 months and have entered "the home stretch".
 
Size of the baby? A 6+lb, 20" long, crenshaw melon
 

 
Maternity clothes? Nothing but...
 
Stretch marks? No new ones
 
Weight gained: 10lbs
 
Sleep: It's gotten better, but it could be the Benadryl ha ha
 
Best moment this/last week: We REALLY loaded up with some goods at my baby shower last Saturday.  Without a doubt, she will be one of the cleanest babies in Hall County - we got sooooo much bath stuff.  We also got a ton of clothes, all of which were adorable, but with my moms advice, I've kept the tags on most of it just incase she doesn't fit into every thing.
 
Movement: I can tell she's running out of room. I still feel her very frequently, but it's more like rolls -vs- blunt punches/kicks.
 
Food cravings: Water, ice water.
 
Gender/Names: GIRL! Persephone Layne Jones!
 
Labor Signs: Still an occasional Braxton Hicks.  I'm still monitoring my BP twice a day at work and it's always within "normal" range, until I go to the doctor and my anxiety cranks up and they always get a high reading.  He wasn't too concerned with it this week after I showed him the log I've been keeping.  I'm officially 4 weeks away from my due date and the "weekly" visits have begun.  I had my first "crying spell" this weekend, Saturday night I guess I was just overwhelmed with every thing and realizing soon there will be another human being in our house...I had to let out a few sniffles.
 
Belly Button in or out?
Still in
 
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing my wedding band
 
What I miss:
Nothing.
 
What I am looking forward to: Keeping the house clean (until she gets here of course lol).  We did a pretty deep clean pre-baby shower thinking some family would have stopped by to look at her nursery, but no one did.  Oh well, they're missing out and I'll turn it into a positive that it was good motivation to tidy things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment